We are looking forward to welcoming back in-person audiences. If you are attending an event, please read the guidelines below.
- No one should enter the building if they, or anyone in their household, have COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- We encourage all those attending public events to take a lateral flow test up to 24 hours in advance to provide additional reassurance that you are not infected but asymptomatic. Test kits are widely available from pharmacies and test sites or you can order them online.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn wherever possible.
- Suggested one-way systems are in place around the building.
- Sanitiser dispensers are located in the foyer and around the building. All visitors are encouraged to use these on arrival and exit.
- Doors are pinned open to minimise touchpoints and maximise airflow.
- Maximum room occupancies are displayed.
- The bar is currently closed.
- Our air ventilation system is running at 100% fresh air.
- At the end of event, stewards will ensure you are able to exit in a controlled manner.
If you have any concerns about the concert hall reopening please contact us on email@example.com